THE BLUE BULL Feng Shui POSTER
The blue bull, also known as the qinglong, is a traditional Chinese symbol that has been used for thousands of years in Chinese culture and mythology. It is first seen in ancient Chinese art and artifacts, such as pottery, bronze and jade sculptures, dating back to the Neolithic period. In ancient Chinese culture, the blue bull was associated with the god of agriculture and wealth, and was believed to bring good luck and prosperity to those who possessed it.
In Chinese mythology, the blue bull is also known as a symbol of strength and power, which was often depicted in ancient Chinese art as a powerful and majestic creature. It is said to have been one of the four symbols of the Chinese constellations, along with the Azure Dragon, the Black Tortoise, and the White Tiger.
In summary, the blue bull is a symbol that has a long history in Chinese culture, dating back to ancient times, where it was associated with wealth, abundance, strength and power.
Inspired by the power of art to open up our minds, RiiMind ART is original modern fine art created by Craig Wesley, bringing in stories and experiences across space and time to inspire wonder and curiosity, and connect us to something bigger than ourselves.
© ANNE WESLEY
Inspired by the power of art to open up our minds, RiiMind ART is an original art created by Anne & Craig Wesley, bringing in stories and experiences across space and time to inspire wonder and curiosity, and connect us to something bigger than ourselves.
RiiMind ART is created with an intention to transform your space with captivating wall art that speaks to your soul, that acts as a daily reminder for you to prioritize well-being, and cultivates true diversity and joy from within.
© ANNE WESLEY
Every poster is meticulously crafted just for you upon placing your order, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind and made-to-order product. While it may take a little longer to arrive, our on-demand production process is a conscious choice that reduces overproduction and encourages mindful purchasing decisions.
The posters are unframed. Mat and frame are not included
Actual colors printed may be different from your screen
5 PAPER OPTIONS [ Shipped rolled or flat ]
SILK POSTER PAPER
• 170gsm silky to touch, high quality, lighter weight poster paper with a luster finish that creates beautiful, long lasting prints for the years to come.
[ GLICÉE ] LUSTER PHOTO PAPER
• 255gsm ultra premium luster photo paper that has a mixture of a gloss and matte finish, giving you a highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage, with resistance to fingerprints.
[ GLICÉE ] ARCHIVAL MATTE FINE ART PAPER
• 200gsm archival, acid free, museum quality, enhanced matte, smooth, uncoated fine art paper, designed to last for years without losing its original beauty.
[ GLICÉE ] ROLLED CANVAS
• 400gsm gallery quality 100% cotton canvas in white color, lightly textured and waterproof coated for increased scratch and damage resistance. With acid-free and archival quality, it creates a beautiful and timeless keepsake, giving your space a classier and more elegant appearance.
[ GLICÉE ] FINE ART COTTON RAG PAPER
• 310gsm museum quality 100% cotton rag paper in natural white color, featuring a matte finish and soft-grain texture. With acid-free, gallery and museum quality for longevity and archival performance, this paper creates a beautiful and timeless keepsake for years to come.
- Shipped out with 2-3 business days
- Free standard shipping (5-10 business days) within USA
- Only unframed prints available
- Shipped flat in boxes or rolled in tubes
- Orders with several posters may be shipped combined or separately, from our studio or printing partners
- For international shipping and framing options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available framed and unframed
- Local pickup at our studio in Alameda, CA
- Please email us at email@example.com
As our prints are custom made to order according to your specifications, all of our products are final sale and non-returnable.
For damages or manufacturing defects, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after receiving the products, and we will do our best to resolve issues.