THE BLUE BULL 0011 : Modern Feng Shui - Fine Art Print / Canvas
A Chinese blue bull, also known as a qinglong, is often depicted in traditional Chinese art as a powerful and majestic creature. The blue bull is usually depicted as having a blue or black body, with a long, curved horn on its forehead and sharp, curved claws on its feet.
In traditional Chinese paintings, the blue bull is often shown in a standing position, with its head held high and its tail curled up behind it. It is usually depicted as a fierce and powerful animal, with a fierce expression on its face and its body tense and ready for action.
In some depictions, the blue bull is shown surrounded by clouds, which is symbolic of its association with the element of water. Additionally, it is also sometimes shown surrounded by flames, which symbolizes its strength and power.
In summary, traditional Chinese paintings depict blue bull as a fierce and powerful creature, with a blue or black body, long horn, sharp claws, and a fierce expression on its face. It is often surrounded by clouds or flames, symbolizing its association with the element of water and its strength and power.
Inspired by the power of art to open up our minds, RiiMind ART is original modern fine art created by Craig Wesley, bringing in stories and experiences across space and time to inspire wonder and curiosity, and connect us to something bigger than ourselves.
© ANNE WESLEY
• Designed and printed in our studio in San Francisco Bay Area, USA
• Available in 3 materials: Fine art cotton rag paper, Premium cotton canvas, Luster photo paper (details below)
• Available in 2 sizes: 8x10”, 11x14” (borderless)
ONE print only, the frame is not included
Please note that the actual print colors may vary slightly from those you see on your screen.
FINE ART COTTON RAG PAPER — MADE IN GERMANY
• 310gsm museum quality cotton rag paper in natural white color.
• Made with 100% cotton rag paper that is mould made to simulate the ancient, traditional, handmade paper-making process to create beautiful fine art papers with the individual character of handmade papers.
• Features a matte finish and soft-grain texture. With acid-free, gallery and museum quality for longevity and archival performance, this paper creates a beautiful and timeless keepsake for years to come.
PREMIUM COTTON CANVAS — MADE IN EUROPE
• 340gsm gallery quality premium cotton canvas in white color.
• Made with 100% cotton fabric, this medium weighted cotton canvas is lightly textured and waterproof coated for increased scratch and damage resistance.
• With acid-free and archival quality, it creates a beautiful and timeless keepsake, giving your space a classier and more elegant appearance.
LUSTER PHOTO PAPER
• 290gsm professional-quality luster photo paper.
• With a luster finish providing an elegant surface that resists fingerprints and virtually eliminates glare, this premium smooth photo paper is reminiscent of traditional resin coated papers used in darkrooms, with exceptional gallery quality and longevity.