THE BLUE BULL 0009 : Modern Feng Shui - Fine Art Print / Canvas
In feng shui, the placement of the blue bull statue or painting is important in order to maximize its potential to bring wealth, abundance, and protection. The ideal location for a blue bull statue or painting is in the "wealth" or "money" area of your home or office.
According to the traditional feng shui bagua map, the wealth area is located in the Southeast corner of your home or office. This is the area associated with the element of wood, which is associated with growth, expansion and abundance. Placing a blue bull statue or painting in this area is believed to activate the energy of wealth and abundance, attracting prosperity and financial success.
Additionally, it is also recommended to place a blue bull statue or painting at the front entrance of your home to protect against negative energy and provide a strong, powerful energy to your home.
It is important to note that the placement of a blue bull statue or painting should be avoided in the bedroom, as it is believed to bring too much energy and cause restlessness.
In summary, the ideal location for a blue bull statue or painting in feng shui is in the Southeast corner of your home or office, which is the wealth area, and at the front entrance to protect against negative energy. It should be avoided in the bedroom.
Inspired by the power of art to open up our minds, RiiMind ART is original modern fine art created by Craig Wesley, bringing in stories and experiences across space and time to inspire wonder and curiosity, and connect us to something bigger than ourselves.
© ANNE WESLEY
• Designed and printed in our studio in San Francisco Bay Area, USA
• Available in 3 materials: Fine art cotton rag paper, Premium cotton canvas, Luster photo paper (details below)
• Available in 2 sizes: 8x10”, 11x14” (borderless)
ONE print only, the frame is not included
Please note that the actual print colors may vary slightly from those you see on your screen.
FINE ART COTTON RAG PAPER — MADE IN GERMANY
• 310gsm museum quality cotton rag paper in natural white color.
• Made with 100% cotton rag paper that is mould made to simulate the ancient, traditional, handmade paper-making process to create beautiful fine art papers with the individual character of handmade papers.
• Features a matte finish and soft-grain texture. With acid-free, gallery and museum quality for longevity and archival performance, this paper creates a beautiful and timeless keepsake for years to come.
PREMIUM COTTON CANVAS — MADE IN EUROPE
• 340gsm gallery quality premium cotton canvas in white color.
• Made with 100% cotton fabric, this medium weighted cotton canvas is lightly textured and waterproof coated for increased scratch and damage resistance.
• With acid-free and archival quality, it creates a beautiful and timeless keepsake, giving your space a classier and more elegant appearance.
LUSTER PHOTO PAPER
• 290gsm professional-quality luster photo paper.
• With a luster finish providing an elegant surface that resists fingerprints and virtually eliminates glare, this premium smooth photo paper is reminiscent of traditional resin coated papers used in darkrooms, with exceptional gallery quality and longevity.