AIR JORDAN 1 1985 POSTER
Take a step back in time and add some style to your walls with this limited-edition AIR JORDAN 1 1985 print. This modern fine art features the iconic red and white shoe from 1985, set against a vibrant and colorful background. A must-have for any Air Jordan fan!
Inspired by the power of art to open up our minds, RiiMind ART is original modern fine art created by Craig Wesley, bringing in stories and experiences across space and time to inspire wonder and curiosity, and connect us to something bigger than ourselves.
© ANNE WESLEY
• Designed and printed in our studio in San Francisco Bay Area, USA
• Available in 3 materials: Fine art cotton rag paper, Premium cotton canvas, Luster photo paper (details below)
• Available in 2 sizes: 8x10”, 11x14” (borderless)
ONE print only, the frame is not included
Please note that the actual print colors may vary slightly from those you see on your screen.
FINE ART COTTON RAG PAPER — MADE IN GERMANY
• 310gsm museum quality cotton rag paper in natural white color.
• Made with 100% cotton rag paper that is mould made to simulate the ancient, traditional, handmade paper-making process to create beautiful fine art papers with the individual character of handmade papers.
• Features a matte finish and soft-grain texture. With acid-free, gallery and museum quality for longevity and archival performance, this paper creates a beautiful and timeless keepsake for years to come.
PREMIUM COTTON CANVAS
• 325gsm gallery quality premium cotton canvas in white color.
• Made with 100% cotton fabric, this medium weighted cotton canvas is lightly textured and waterproof coated for increased scratch and damage resistance.
• With acid-free and archival quality, it creates a beautiful and timeless keepsake, giving your space a classier and more elegant appearance.
LUSTER PHOTO PAPER
• 280gsm professional-quality luster photo paper.
• With a luster finish providing an elegant surface that resists fingerprints and virtually eliminates glare, this premium smooth photo paper is reminiscent of traditional resin coated papers used in darkrooms, with exceptional gallery quality and longevity.